A new creation from Futurola: to roll kingsize joints with. Ideal for beginning smokers, but also for those who are advanced but in lack of time to roll one up. The Futurola Kingsize roller is also used in places where it's hard to roll like a club, stadium or on the beach.
Roll joints easily and with less paper!
Place the tip, fill the roller with the desired ingredients, add a kingsize paper and then turn the roller. Finally moisten the edge of the paper that's left and with it finish the joint.
This device is by far the best 16euro I have ever spent! Brilliant just brilliant!
Had it about a year or so the rubber mat is starting to break a bit now so I'm ordering a new one. But I'm quite sure in the year it has easily rolled over a 1000 joints.
A few tips for people who just bought this:
- The size of your roach (the tip) for a large part decides the thickness of your joint the larger the tip the large the joint.
- When filling your roller with tobacco I recommend filling it just a bit less then half the roller. Then add your weed and top it off with about the same amount you put in the bottom. This way you have a good balanced joint that will burn evenly.
- make sure there is enough tobacco at the roach it often happens that due to the rolling the tobacco is pushed up a bit leaving very little or no tobacco at all at the beginning which is annoying (though its still smokable)
- it helps if you smooth out your rolling paper before rolling it in.
- you can easily feel which side is the right side one side of the roller is deeper then the other. Deepest part is the end of the joint. Though I do recommend taking a marker of some sort and mark one side so that you know which side is up even when your totally baked. Wouldn't be my first that I rolled a joint the wrong way round...
- There is no need to grind your tobacco or weed when using this device. Tobacco can just to in it and you can just pick of small bits of a top and put them in. Haven't used a grinder in months...
I HIGHLY (no phun intended ;) ) recommend this for any stoner! Anyone can roll with this took me like 3 mins to explain it to my 9 year old sister. (she walked in when I was making one so she asked how it worked :P ).