The Hawaiian baby woodrose (Argyreia nervosa) is a member of the convolvulaceae family which also includes the morning glory. The seeds contain a naturally occurring tryptamine called LSA (Lysergic Acid Amide), which is closely related to LSD. The seeds are consumed orally, either direct or after extraction of the active alkaloids.
Note: The Madagascar strain is a more potent variety of Baby woodrose (Argyreia nervosa) grown on Madagascar. The usage information below was written for the Hawaiian strain. For Madagascar Baby Woodrose, it is recommend you take no more than 3 seeds the first time.
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Effects / Trips
The effects are somewhat similar to those of LSD, but less intense and less visual. A Hawaiian baby woodrose trip lasts 6-8 hours; tranquil feelings may last an additional 12 hours. Sleep is deep and refreshing after the trip, however some users may experience a hangover characterized by blurred vision, vertigo, and physical inertia.
Nausea and other stomach complaints are quite common side effects of consuming Hawaiian baby woodrose, which are not caused by the LSA but other compounds in the seeds. This is why some users choose to extract the LSA from the seeds.
How to consume Baby Woodrose seeds
Because use is oral, onset is affected by the last food that was ingested (try not to eat 4-6 hours before you eat the seeds). The average dosage is 4 to 8 seeds. Some users advise to take no more than 2 or 3 the first time. The seeds must chewed for as long as possible as the active substances are absorbed by the body's saliva.
Here is a recipe to let the woodrose seeds work more efficiently:
- Remove any remaining husk and cut the seeds up in small bits with a knife or pair of scissors They can also be pulverized in a coffee grinder.
- Put them in a cup and pour half a cup of hot but not boiling water on them. It is best to use distilled water as tap water and mineral water contain minerals which can diminish the effect of the seeds
- Leave for at least 1˝ hours for the water to cool down to room temperature. The alkaloids dissolve in the water at a certain temperature that is reached at some time during the cooling process.
- Drink the water together with the seeds.
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Preparation video
1. Do not operate heavy machinery. Do Not Drive.
2. Do not use Hawaiian Woodrose seeds when pregnant. LSA is closely related to LSD which is a uterine contractor that can increase risk of miscarriage during pregnancy
3. Individuals currently in the midst of emotional or psychological upheaval in their everyday lives should be careful about choosing to use psychedelics such as Hawaiian Woodrose seeds, as they can bring out dormant emotions.
4. Individuals with a family history of schizophrenia or early onset mental illness should be extremely careful as psychedelics have been known to trigger latent psychological and mental problems.
5. Although Hawaiian woodrose belong to the same family as the morning glory, Hawaiian woodrose seeds are much stronger.
6. Do not combine LSA with alcohol, MAO inhibitors or other drugs.
Azarius Encyclopedia: Using Psychedelics Safely
Had 10 seeds and shared 5 of them with a friend. Followed the usage instructions but nothing happened.
Forgot to mention one important thing in my previous review, how to avoid nausea.
Lie down!/ Rest against something. I kept my body rested against my wall/ pillow for the first half of the trip, the moment i moved my head forward 1 inch puke started coming up.
So, do not jump around unless you are expecting a purge.
Hello, a couple of months ago i bought about 30 or 50 HBW seeds- Madagascar edition. First time ever with psychadellics, wanted a spiritual experience... Took 14 of theese one night.
1. 2 ish hours after ingestion, started feeling warm and cosy all over.
2. The same as above with slight slowmotion going on.
3. Starting to see snake like patterns all over..
Those were the steps of the experience. Overall it was verry scary, i was all alone and was constantly worrying over wether or not i would accidently gauge my eyes out, as i could not feel pain. At all! So i ended up shaking in my bed for half the trip, holding my hands together so i would not injure myself.
People have said that lsa seeds are much like lsd. Well i have not ever tried lsd but i had some moments that people i have read about have had on lsd, like:
At one point i turned into sand, and i crumbled to dust. Another i turned into this, sort of gellyfish thingy, floating in exotic water.
Also after awhile into the trip everything turned into clay. The world looked like a oilpainting. I also got the VERRY uncomfortable "robo- walk".
Overall i will not recomend these. They feel toxic, and i was scared of my life that i would seriously hurt myself or someone else..
For a spiritual experience, guidence in life, Ayauascha is the way to go.
Mescaline/ cactus next best thing, even though it will only get you to the door that ayauascha will guide you through. Thanks for reading. Be careful !
Please note: We do not send fresh / herbal products to countries outside Europe. See our disclaimer for more information. Please also check if this product is legal in your country. We can definitely not ship this product to the following countries:
Australia, Brazil, Norway, Reunion Island and United States.