At Azarius, you can find a large number of herbs with more than just a psychoactive effect - some of them are highly delicious too!
That's why we're offering you a finger-lickin' dish with energizing properties. Prepare for a great taste and a surge of energy afterwards.
Filling ingredients (available at Azarius)
- 2 tablespoons maca. Maca is one of the most well-known superfoods. It's praised in the raw food scene for its high nutritional content and yumminess
- 10 grams guarana-extract 3:1. This is a stimulating herb, for a nice boost of energy.
- Half a tablespoon of ginseng. This herb is used extensively in China and helps you to recover after a stressful day.
- 60 grams raw cacao powder. Raw cacao also energizes and has a synergistic effect together with guarana.
Additional filling ingredients
- 150 grams cashews, soaked for at least four hours
- 175 grams honey
- 125 grams molten coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
Bottom layer ingredients
- 180 grams organic seedless dates
- 90 grams unsalted almonds
- 40 gram unsalted walnuts
- Let the dates, almonds and walnuts soak for 30 minutes in a bowl of lukewarm water.
- Discard the water afterwards. Put the dates, almonds and walnuts in a food processor and chop until well mixed.
- Gently spread the mixture evenly in a baking pan to a layer of approximately 1 cm. This is the bottom of your brownies.
- Put the filling ingredients into a large bowl and mash with a blender until you get a nice, creamy mass.
- Spread it across the bottom.
- Place the energy brownies in the refrigerator and give it at least 45 minutes to stiffen a little.
And voilà, time to enjoy a delicious treat!