Customer Service Staff Member
24-40 hours a week
About the company
Since its humble beginnings in 1999 Azarius has become the world's largest online smartshop. Our mission is to give every European of age access to only the best smart and headshop products. We do this in a responsible and informative manner. This means we only sell products we believe in and that with each product we sell, we provide good, honest and complete information. This responsibility does not end after a product has been purchased. Each customer who buys a product at Azarius must be pleased with his or her shopping experience.
Moreover, under the motto `nature can not be illegal' Azarius is strongly involved in the social debate concerning mind-altering substances: we frequently take the initiative in the dialogue for a more open policy and the improvement of information.
A lot of our customers contact takes place during or after their purchase. As a customer service staff member you will be the first point of contact for these customers. You answer customer's questions by e-mail, Facebook and telephone. You prepare new orders and settle existing orders. You understand the expectations of the customer and give advise on the making of decisions by giving the correct information about our products. Moreover, you maintain close contact with couriers, our buying and shipping department and financial administration.
Azarius has an open and informal structure. You are part of a self-managing team which requires a lot of responsibility and input. You are asked to actively help think about improvements of procedures, communication and the overall functioning of the department.
- You possess a Higher Vocational Education level of thinking and the necessary relevant work experience with customer support
- You possess excellent command of English both in speech and writing
- You are fluent in Italian and/or French
- You have an interest in or knowledge about smart products and/or vaporizers or you are prepared to learn about them
- You are a team player
- You excel in customer communication
- You are immune to stress, structured and you are able to prioritize
- You possess a substantial problem-solving capacity and a sense of responsibility
- You live in Amsterdam or its surroundings
What do we offer?
A weekly employment of 3-5 days, for one year with an option for extension. A salary of € 2,000, - on the basis of 40 hours a week with 8% holiday allowance. The position is available immediately.
Do you want to work at Azarius? Send your CV with a motivation to Gijs Martini: [email protected]
No agency calls.