We are looking for a new creative colleague at Azarius: A freelance online writer!
What does the job entail?
We are looking for an online writer who is really into smartshop products and/or vaporizers. You will be responsible for writing texts for our website in English and preferably a second language (Dutch, German, French, Italian or Swedish) This includes product reviews, news articles, informative blogposts etc. You will not only write for the Azarius website but also for other sites under our direction. You will be asked to apply SEO guidelines during your activities.
Who are we looking for?
- You have proven experience with online writing
- Your writing is faultless, clever and fluent in English
- You have an interest in or knowledge of smart products and/or vaporizers or you are prepared to learn about them
- You are able to write informative texts with a high social media sharing value
- You can write SEO texts by yourself
- If necessary you can present reviews as short video's
- You work independently and are open to positive feedback
- You are flexible under pressure and always try to make deadlines
- You are able to present invoices according to standard (residences of The Netherlands will preferably have a Chamber of Commerce number)
What do we offer?
- Writing jobs on assignment
- Market-based fee per article
- Monthly disbursement of completed tasks
- Work in an international team with open-minded Azarians
- Be a pioneer in the field of smart products, psychoactive herbs and vaporizers
Who are we?
Since its humble beginnings in 1999 Azarius has become the world's largest online smartshop. Our mission is to give every European of age access to only the best smart and headshop products. We do this in a responsible and informative manner. This means we only sell products we believe in and that with each product we provide good, honest and complete information.
Moreover, under the principle `nature can not be illegal' Azarius is strongly involved in the social debate concerning mind-altering substances: we frequently take the initiative in the dialogue for a more open policy and the improvement of information.
Do you want to work for us? Send you CV with motivation and an example of your writing to Sara Spoelstra: [email protected]