Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds are one of our most popular products. But what do these seeds actually do? Are they really that trippy?
Let us explain with the short preparation and trip guide for Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds.
What is Hawaiian baby woodrose?
The seeds of the Argyreia nervosa contain a naturally occurring tryptamine called LSA (Lysergic Acid Amide), which is closely related to LSD. It is a member of the Convolvulaceae family which also includes the morning glory (Ipomoea).
Hawaiian baby woodrose effects
The trip you experience is similar to LSD -though less intense- and can last 6 to 8 hours. Effects include euphoria, tranquillity and visuals. But the one defining effect people report on during a trip is the severely altered perception of time and space.
Common side effects include nausea (particularly when chewing the seeds), dilated eyes and typical hangover feelings such as vertigo.
To start with, a few warnings: don’t underestimate the powerful effects of Hawaiian Baby Woodrose and always have a sitter present. You may just need that extra hand when you find yourself melting into your couch. What seems cool at first can quickly become a nauseating nightmare that goes on for hours.
The seeds themselves can be chewed but the husk is what causes nausea, so this method of consuming the seeds is usually not a very pleasant way of taking LSA seeds. Grind the seeds in a coffee grinder, then soak them in purified water (not tap water) for 24 hours. Afterwards, filter the ground seeds (for example with a coffee filter) and drink the resulting material as a tea. Drink slowly over a period of 20 - 40 minutes. This process reduces the toxins you ingest when chewing the seeds, and should reduce nausea.
How many seeds you need to trip differs from person to person, but here are some general guidelines. First-time users should ‘test the water’ with no more than 2 or 3 seeds. For an average Baby Woodrose dosage we recommend 4 - 8 seeds, be very careful with taking more. Take the seeds on an empty stomach.
A few bits and pieces from Hawaiian Baby Woodrose reviews and trip reports added by Azarians:
- In-finit-E: I could see my thoughts and I could dissect light beams into single strands of rays. I felt pure...in tune with the cosmos.
- Ladyyaga: HBWR is NOT a recreational drug. It is an amazing teacher, though. Folks should take enough but not too much. Enough that it will blow your mind, but not too much as it is rough on the stomach.
- Seedlover: Giant lizards bowed down to me as they marvelled in my strength to open each and every jar in my fridge.
- - Martin: I was seeing rainbows and teddy bears and my whole room turned cartoony.
- - PRGRM: It’s like salvia 100x, times infinity....not for the casual...
- - Andrea: Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds are not a joke...It's not a thing to do to have just fun, they are very very powerful, it's a very strong experience. Never do it alone...please believe me.
So are you ready for a psychedelic challenge full of strange animals, cosmic love and cartoony weirdness? You can find Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds in our smartshop.
In case we didn’t make it clear yet; don’t be fooled by the word ‘baby’. It’s better to feel nothing and slightly increase the dose next time, than to experience your stomach turning inside out and projectile vomiting.
- Erowid HBW vault
- Azarius Encyclopedia: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose
- Azarius Encyclopedia: Using psychedelics safely
Image: Michael Le Roi under Creative Commons license