One day I was with a friend and ate mushrooms. About 15 minutes after ingestion the walls were pink with light green and lights of all shapes started to show up. For two or three hours I think I was almost not breathing at all because my nose was too dry and nothing could help but I didn't really felt like suffocating, I KNEW The Mushroom is taking care of me so I just went with the flow. The visuions just became more vivid, strong closed eye visuals became almost like a fairytale, vhere everything happened for a reason and the messages were very clear: us, humas, in order to evolve, must be able and willing to see beyond and accept to comunicate with the Nature through psychedelics, through dreams, because our brain is so more potent than we could ever imagine. After about five hours, i still was tripping but not so strong but i felt like it's somrthing I have to do from time to time because The Earth has left us so much knowledge in this psychedelics, that it woule be a pitty not to accept it. I must say, even if you have a "good trip" or a "bad trip", you must not be afraid, because it's all in the head, and it's one step closer to really knowing yourself, with your good and bad parts. So, the only advice I can give is don't panic, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride because you'll be amazed by the quantity and quality of information you can receive.