|To 3||€4.95 *|
|From 3||€4.65 *|
|From 5||€4.36 *|
|From 10||€4.06 *|
- Free shipping at €50
- Everything you need
- Exceptional service
- Order number: 122
The seeds of several varieties of morning glory (ipomoea tricolour) contain a naturally occurring tryptamine called Lysergic Acid Amide (LSA). The seeds are consumed orally, either directly or after extraction of the active alkaloids.
Morning Glory is also a popular climbing vine with beautiful flowers.
There are many sorts of morning glory seeds. At the moment we sell Heavenly Blue, Flying Saucers, Pearly Gates and Blue Star. Heavenly blue seeds are the most popular. They are used for tripping because they contain the highest amount of LSA of all kinds. The description of effects and user information below concern only this variety.
The other varieties are most often used for growing. Flying saucer is known for its large 10 cm large trumpet-shaped flowers, which are lavender-lilac to sky blue and white striped.
Pearly Gates has pure white flowers with creamy throats. Blue Star is a rare variety. It has pale sky blue flowers with five blue streaks forming a 'star' and golden yellow throats.
Morning Glory effects
LSA is a psychedelic or hallucinogen which will give you a quiet, dreamy and trippy experience.
The primary effects are as follows: dreamy-state, happiness, ability to focus and become intensely interested in anything you like, inability to concentrate on complex tasks such as programming, or driving, extreme mellowness.
Please keep in mind that with most users, morning glory causes strong nausea before the trip starts, which can last more than an hour.
How to prepare Morning Glory seeds
Because use is oral, the onset is affected by the last food that was ingested. On a relatively empty stomach (try not to eat 4-6 hours before you eat the seeds), the onset of effects (usually sickness) is about an hour after ingestion, although it can be many hours before psychedelic peak effects are reached.
Primary effects last 6-10 hours when seeds are taken orally.
How to dose morning glory seeds (Erowid):
|Light||50-100 seeds||1.5-3 grams|
|Medium||100-250 seeds||3-6 grams|
|Strong||250-400 seeds||6-10 grams|
|Heavy||400+ seeds||10+ grams|
- Chew for as long as possible and swallow.
- Grind and soak in water for 1/2 hour, strain and drink.
- Sprout by soaking in water for 3-4 days (change the water often), after which the white mushy part is removed from the shell and eaten. This is probably the best method for avoiding side effects, although it makes the effects a little bit less intensive.
You can have a wonderful and fantastic experience, but there are some rules you have to follow!
- Do not operate heavy machinery. Do Not Drive.
- Do not use morning glory seeds when pregnant. LSA is closely related to LSD which is a uterine contractor that can increase the risk of miscarriage during pregnancy.
- Individuals currently in the midst of emotional or psychological upheaval in their everyday lives should be careful about choosing to use psychedelics such as morning glory seeds, as they can trigger even more difficulty.
- Individuals with a family history of schizophrenia or early-onset mental illness should be extremely careful as psychedelics have been known to trigger latent psychological and mental problems.
- Do not combine LSA with alcohol, MAO inhibitors or other drugs.
Find more information on morning glory at Erowid