The G Pen Connect introduces a clean and cool take on vaping concentrates. Is your bong collecting spider webs? Give it a good clean because you’re going to need it to get mighty high.
The G Pen Connect is a vaporizer dedicated to the enjoyment of concentrates in combination with your favourite water pipe. Just attach a filled Connect to a bong, hit the button and start collecting those heavy clouds. No danger of spilling melted concentrate or toying with high powered torches.
The Connect comes with a male attachment for 14 mm joints but with a range of 10 mm and 18 mm female and male adapters, you can connect the unit to virtually all water pipes.
Only for use with concentrates
G Pen Connect features
Ceramic heating element. Ceramic is an excellent material for heating concentrates, it’s quick, efficient and can be cleaned easily.
Magnetic tank cap. You don’t have use dab tools anymore, just insert your concentrates and cover them with the magnetic cap. The Connect will do the rest.
850 mAh battery. The Connect uses a powerful battery for three variable voltage settings.
Spring-loaded carb release. Do you crave a big hit to end your session in good spirits? Fill the bong with vapour and hit the carb button to release all the accumulated vapour in one rush. Mind-blowing.
Glass adapter. The Connect uses glass-to-glass connection for optimal closure and easy removal. There are a number of possible connections thanks to a number of (optional) adapters.
How to use
This is the way you use the Connect with the standard parts:
- Twist the tank onto the housing
- Place the male glass adapter onto the bottom of the housing
- Insert the male glass adapter into the female joint of a water tool
- Remove the magnetic tank cap
- Load concentrate onto the ceramic plate and place the cap back
- Connect the battery magnetically to the housing
- Press the button on the battery 5 times to active
- Toggle between the settings by pushing the button 3 times
- Press button 2 times to initiate automatic heat activation, then hold the button for 10 seconds
- Press and hold the button for up to 15 seconds for manual heat activation
- Press the side button to increase the airflow that clears the vapour in the water tool
G Pen Connect voltage settings
The Connect has three settings which correspond to three different voltage levels:
Blue: 3.1 V (low)
Green: 3.6 V (medium)
Red: 4.1 V (high)
What’s in the box
- 1x G Pen Connect battery
- 1x G Pen Connect tank
- 1x G Pen Connect housing
- 1x G Pen Connect male glass adapter (14 mm)
- 1x G Pen Connect male glass adapter connector
- 1x Micro USB to USB charging cable
- 3x Replacement O-rings
|Delivery method:||Direct draw|
|Portable / Desktop:||Portable|
|Heat-up time:||10-30 seconds|
|Brand:||Grenco Science (G Pen)|
|Battery capacity:||850 mAh|