How to present a sequel to a classic? By improving the details. The Arizer Air II uses the latest technology to perfect the much-loved portable vaporizer. No crazy design revolution but an improvement on different levels. The end result is a more powerful and faster vape that fully honours its predecessor (you'll notice the family resemblance.)
Arizer Air II improvements
Let's get straight down to the facts. The Air II features several improvements over the original model:
- A higher capacity battery (50% to be exact) and reworked internals result in faster heating and increased battery life.
- The Air II can be operated by micro-USB. And you can use the Air II while charging.
- The OLED display allows for precise temperature control between 50 °C and 220 °C (adjustable in 1-degree increments and 10-degree increments.)
- Perfectly fitting stainless filter screens ensure that small particles stay far away from your precious lungs. Only pure vapor for you from now on.
Purity & Flavour
Much like the original Air, the new Air II features an isolated air path and borosilicate glass for the purest flavour possible. While many other portables feature conduction heating, the vapour produced by the Air II remains flavourful throughout multiple inhalations.
Portability used to come with a price: you had to fill your pockets with plenty of spare batteries. No more. With a 50% more powerful - and rechargeable - battery and its pocket-friendly shape, the Air II becomes the perfect on-the-go vaporizer. The famous glass stems make a welcome return so you can easily fill bowls before you go on the road. Here you will enjoy pure vapor thanks to the combination of an isolated air path and borosilicate glass. That satisfying taste explosion will be maintained after a number of hits.
cleaning and maintenance
Regular cleaning will keep your Air II taste like it just came out of the box. The screens and glass stems are easy to clean with ISO-alcohol (or a comparable cleaning agent). Built-up material in the bowl can be cleaned with an alcohol wipe or cotton swab.
Weight: 116 grams
Height: 122 mm
Diameter: 29 mm
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Arizer Air II Vaporizer
- 1x 18650 Battery
- 1 x Charger/USB/power adapter (European)
- 1 x Glass aroma tube – 70mm
- 1 x Glass aroma tube – 70mm with a tip
- 1 x Glass botanical dish
- 2 x Silicone stem cover caps
- 1 x Belt-clip carry case
- 1 x Stainless steel stirring tool
- 4 x Stainless steel filter screens
- 1 x Package of botanicals
- 1 x Instruction manual
The Air II carries a lifetime warranty on the heating element, and a limited 2-Year warranty covering defects in materials or workmanship, excluding battery. Glass is not covered under warranty. Retain proof of purchase for warranty service.
|Delivery method:||Direct draw|
|Portable / Desktop:||Portable|
|Heat-up time:||0-10 seconds|
|Battery capacity:||3000 mAh|