Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of stock
- Free shipping at €50
- Everything you need
- Exceptional service
- Order number: 16615
The OmniVonG Hydra XL by Dynavap is the successor of the premium DynaVap OmniVonG. It features the same variable vapour flow adjustment thanks to the Omni mouthpiece. You will notice the new Hydra wooden midsection which gives every OmniVonG Hydra XL its own beautiful character. The Omni system is designed in a way to allow for simple adjustment of flow restriction, giving the user complete control of the vapour to air intake ratio. Just twist the mouthpiece, which extends or retracts the condenser into the back end of the tip. On the fly flow control can be regulated with the new elongated carb hole.
The wooden midsection is tapered and connects with most 14 mm joints of water pipes and bongs.
What is the VapCap
The VapCap is a small and modular vaporizer that operates without the use of electronics or a battery. Making it ideal for camping, festivals and general forgetfulness with no need for charging or spare pieces. All you need is a good (torch) lighter and some weed. It comes in a smell proof storage tube keeping it really discreet.
OmnivonG Hydra XL (Dynavap) characteristics
- Omni XL condenser
- Omni titanium mouthpiece
- Hydra VonG 14 mm Stem midsection
- Length: 109 mm
- Handmade in the USA.
How to use the OmniVonG Hydra XL
- Fill the tip with a small amount of weed or other material. The OmniVonG can also be used with hash and concentrates (just be sure to clean it well afterwards)
- Place the cap back on
- Use a lighter (ideally a torch lighter) to evenly heat the cap
- Once the cap makes a 'clicking' sound, your OmniVonG is ready for use.
- Inhale and enjoy the delicious vapour.
- The cap will click again once it has cooled down, ready to be heated again.
The OmniVonG Hydra XL is not compatible with the M tip or stem midsections. The colour and patterns of the wood vary and may, therefore, look slightly different than the ones pictured. Don’t forget to clean the wooden midsection regularly with some DynaWax.